Sunday, December 13, 2020

My Least Favorite Color

 I shall now follow the daily prompts for the 2020 31 Day Blog Writing Challenge! 

Purple is my least favorite color- I can't tell you why. I just get a feeling of ick when I look at it. In spite of this aversion I did accept a commission to make a quilt for a gentleman out of his collection of Crown Royal Bags. It was a challenge to figure out what pattern to use, I wanted to keep it simple. I found some examples on Pinterest and re-created one after consulting with the woman who made it. Here it is...


 He was very happy with it- I was relieved! I always worry when I accept commissions.

http://muppin.com/wordpress/index.php/the-2020-31-day-blog-writing-challenge/

No comments:

December 2023

The winter quilt goes up in the entry- snowmen can stay up all winter- not just during the Xmas season Memory pillow and small purse made wi...