Saturday, December 05, 2020

<a href="https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/7536025/?claim=fb5am3sfyn5">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Claiming my Blog- what is this? Having my first cup of coffee on this brisk but sunny morning. I really have to figure out how to get pictures here easier- from my phone to the computer and then find them- UGH! It was so much easier on my PC and now I have a Mac- still haven't got the hang of it. Any suggestions would be very welcome!

One surprise this morning- while watching tv last night I complained to hubby that we really could not see our little Christmas village. It was here:

There was a table lamp blocking the view. When I got up this morning it was moved!


I was shocked! Why didn't I think of this????Perfect new spot- those husbands can have excellent ideas sometimes...

No comments:

December 2023

The winter quilt goes up in the entry- snowmen can stay up all winter- not just during the Xmas season Memory pillow and small purse made wi...