Thursday, December 17, 2020

My Fabric

 This is the main area where I keep my fabric. I purchased these metal drawers from Menards many years ago and they work very well for larger pieces. I also have some smaller drawer units on wheels that I keep smaller pieces- mostly scraps-in, organized by color. The green cupboard holds my vintage tablecloths and other vintage fabrics. Some of my holiday themed fabrics are in plastic containers in another part of the room. Just a peek of what I call my Treehouse Studio. I was our master bedroom but really was too big for that- I used to be in the basement but this room is so much better with more light and a great view of the lake.




1 comment:

Debbie said...

Love the wire bins - I've always thought those would be a fun way to store fabric. Are those vintage linens on the left, or ??
And I adore your studio lake view. I would really love that!

December 2023

The winter quilt goes up in the entry- snowmen can stay up all winter- not just during the Xmas season Memory pillow and small purse made wi...