Thursday, December 07, 2023

How Do I Get So Behind???



4 months just flew by! Let's catch up...








August 2023

The Pacific Northwest Albacore Tuna quilt- made for friends of my daughter who were so very kind to her when she lived in Long Beach WA. They are big tuna fisher folk and generously shared their catch with her 









My piece called Old Boat was accepted into the Micro Gallery at the Wisconsin Museum of Quilts and Fiber Arts first exhibition. I made this during a class with Pat Bishop- art quilter extraordinaire. 




My next fish quilt will be the Wisconsin state fish- the muskellunge


This piece was inspired by a painting done by my friend K.C. Stewart. 






No comments:

December 2023

The winter quilt goes up in the entry- snowmen can stay up all winter- not just during the Xmas season Memory pillow and small purse made wi...