Sunday, September 26, 2021

Summer Review- jeez that went fast!!!

This was May- joined a strawberry themed sew along-


Put out the summer pillows on our screened porch


Now for June:

A scrappy improv quilt for the SAQA auction

Pillow for the porch-
My great aunt and uncle's house in Waterloo Iowa- now and then- that's me when I was about 3 or 4...

New planter to hide hideous garbage can
Sewing on the pier
Project bag-


My friend's bird- Sophie- fabric collage

July is next:


Hubby's birthday




I love to make tiny quilts




Friends t-shirt quilt- from her skydiving shirts

August highlights-


Visible mending-

Got to see the Bisa Butler exhibit at the Chicago Art Institute!!!

Great girlfriends trip!

A couple of naughty pillows-




UFO done!

Another tiny

One of the most excellent sunsets!

September will be done soon but I'll save it for the next post



 

No comments:

December 2023

The winter quilt goes up in the entry- snowmen can stay up all winter- not just during the Xmas season Memory pillow and small purse made wi...