Thursday, March 02, 2017

I am Remiss

How on earth did a year go by without me posting anything???? Good grief! Well, I haven't heard any complaints so I won't worry too much! I guess I'll just put some pics of things I've made in the last year...happy viewing...

A custom order for a bag to take on a trip to Mexico

A Memory Quilt made from sports shirts, dress shirts and one cargo-pants pocket

Dog Portrait Pillow- custom order

Another Dog Portrait Pillow- with it's dog!

The first Memory Quilt from the same guy's clothing- for his daughter.




4 Tie Memory Pillows from the same guy's clothing that I made those 2 quilts from- he had the most beautiful ties!


That's enough for now. Maybe I'll try posting after I get a project done- wish me well!!! haha  :)


2 comments:

Marcia said...

LOVE the tie pillows! What a treasure!

Karen said...

I agree the tie pillows are awesome.

December 2023

The winter quilt goes up in the entry- snowmen can stay up all winter- not just during the Xmas season Memory pillow and small purse made wi...