Sunday, March 10, 2013

Studio make-over


North wall


Where will all this go???


West wall- fabric area- I'll get another white cubicle for fabric storage


So- after taking Lois Hallock's Studio Design class I am re-arranging my studio for a more efficient work space. It's a grueling task! Everything has to be moved, everything has to have a place in the most efficient spot. I have too much stuff and will have to get rid of even more than I thought- I don't have enough time left in this life to make things out of the stuff I have! It's crazy! This has taken most of the day and I'm not near the finish!
Anybody want to come shop in my mess????

No comments:

December 2023

The winter quilt goes up in the entry- snowmen can stay up all winter- not just during the Xmas season Memory pillow and small purse made wi...