Saturday, December 11, 2021

A Look Back on October and November 2021...


 This is a quick recap of October- start at the top left: Family trip to Marquette MI, our volunteer pic from Boerson Farm, visit to my friend Lolo, fall outdoor decor, in my sewing studio-my SAQA auction piece, Ufo embroidery finishes, playing with plaid, the UFO's, prepping wool and embroidery projects for winter.


Here's November 2021- hike the day after Thanksgiving with Kevan an Meghan, visit with John, Maureen and Kathy, the turkeys are out!, Ken's most delicious pizza- my fav!, fall indoor decor, Thanksgiving at Dawn and Jeff's, table decor and the last 2 are a bag I am making.


No comments:

December 2023

The winter quilt goes up in the entry- snowmen can stay up all winter- not just during the Xmas season Memory pillow and small purse made wi...