Wednesday, March 03, 2021

Looking Back at February 2021

Made a little quilt for Valentines month  

Started the 100 Day Project 2021

Made a memory quilt for the Social Justice Sewing Academy


Tried a little fabric bowl- Calamity Kim inspired me


Working on little curvelettes while listening to Leslie Tucker Jenison and Michelle Muska on #tipsyteathursdays


Made a few scrappy Valentine cards which I did not send! This one is my fav.

Trying to finish up a few little vintage tablecloth scrap birdies

            

Got Covid 19 vaccinated!!! This is my reaction to the second shot- it did not                 hurt or itch and I felt fine...


                        Winter from my studio window...at least it was sunny.


                                     Took a Siddi Quilt class with Sujata 

It was a good month- looking forward to warmer weather so I can get out and walk more!
 

No comments:

December 2023

The winter quilt goes up in the entry- snowmen can stay up all winter- not just during the Xmas season Memory pillow and small purse made wi...