Friday, August 02, 2019







Have you heard of The 100 Day Project? It's on Instagram and it's for anyone. You pick something you want to do everyday for 100 days and it can be anything! Check it out at www.the100dayproject.org. The 2019 project started on April 2 and ended July 10. I decided to make 4" Teeny Quilts using only my scraps. I wasn't sure I could actually do this but I did!!! It was fun and I really looked forward to making them every day. Above are pictures of them all displayed at the Green Lake Town Square Community Center in Green Lake WI.
There are also a few close ups of individual ones. I encourage anyone to join this International project- you won't be sorry.
I did not even make a dent in my scraps so I will be creating something with those next year, too!

No comments:

December 2023

The winter quilt goes up in the entry- snowmen can stay up all winter- not just during the Xmas season Memory pillow and small purse made wi...