Working away on 48 center star blocks for a quilt I started 10 years ago- for ny sister's 40th....ha ha...it's going to be done for her 50th!!!!! This was our yearly quilt retreat- always so much fun!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
December 2023
The winter quilt goes up in the entry- snowmen can stay up all winter- not just during the Xmas season Memory pillow and small purse made wi...
-
Vintage Tablecloth Purse Originally uploaded by redthimble . The latest purse- had just enough scrap left from this tablecloth to make a ni...
-
The winter quilt goes up in the entry- snowmen can stay up all winter- not just during the Xmas season Memory pillow and small purse made wi...
-
2 more bags- I've had that piece of vintage bark-cloth forever and finally it spoke to me! It's a cute little bag! I'm on a litt...
1 comment:
How fun to go on a retreat. It's great to be amongst others who truly love what you love. You look very relaxed.
Post a Comment