Here are 3 pillows I made using some vintage items. One is from a hanky, one a piece of a tablecloth and another "Scotty" hanky is in the center of the third.
Can you tell I like red????
Saturday, January 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
December 2023
The winter quilt goes up in the entry- snowmen can stay up all winter- not just during the Xmas season Memory pillow and small purse made wi...
-
The winter quilt goes up in the entry- snowmen can stay up all winter- not just during the Xmas season Memory pillow and small purse made wi...
-
Vintage Tablecloth Purse Originally uploaded by redthimble . The latest purse- had just enough scrap left from this tablecloth to make a ni...
-
2 more bags- I've had that piece of vintage bark-cloth forever and finally it spoke to me! It's a cute little bag! I'm on a litt...
No comments:
Post a Comment